Some orders ability stronger factory, in the industry peak season 9-12 months a year, there will be a too many orders, factory busy not to come over, if put off the order, so will lose the customer, this is what we don't want to see, so this time we tend to seek outside help, give some orders to them, let them help us to finish production.
Advantages of outsourcing:
1. Retain customers and deliver the products to customers within the specified delivery period.
2. Reduce the cost of factory investment.
3. Relieve the short-term production pressure of the factory.
Disadvantages of outsourcing:
1. The production process cannot be monitored, and the quality is easy to go wrong.
2. The possibility of replacement components may occur.
3. Delayed delivery
Label: PCBA assembly、 production 、 SMT processing、 DIP plug-in.